1. NPR’s Invisibilia Podcast. One word: OBSESSED. “Invisibilia (Latin for “all the invisible things”) explores the intangible forces that shape human behavior – things like ideas, beliefs, assumptions and emotions.” Totally up my alley. I’ve been loving streaming it while Sienna sleeps and I’m attempting to cook, work or clean. That or I’m just streaming it while I’m laying on our bed snuggling with Charlie.
2. Suja Juices. I know, I know… the whole juicing “thing”. A trend that I definitely have been partaking in. At least it’s a healthy trend no? Sprouts has been having these sales where they are 5.99 instead of the usual 9.99 so every time I go grocery shopping I’m like… Well, I should get at least two right? This one is delicious if you like beets and celery (which I know half of the populations probably doesn’t):
3. The Body Shop’s Coconut Lip Butter. I’ve never been a lipstick kind of girl. I actually do love red lipstick but it never goes that well. People end up telling me it’s on my teeth – half an hour after I put it on. Thanks. Not to mention chapped lips after using lipstick. I realized I couldn’t be buying Lip Smackers forever as I am trying to achieve a more grown up look (John and I joke about how I only own cartoon or beer t-shirts) – so I am totally into this balm right now.
4. Ergo 360 Front Facing Carry. We got the Ergo 360 a couple of months ago after using the regular Ergo. We wanted to be able to carry her front facing and she’s been loving it. It’s makes trips to the dog park so much easier and Sienna loves exploring and looking around when we go out walking. The back support is also pretty legit.
5. Amanda Pete in Togetherness. I started watching this show a couple of weeks ago and her character is awesome. As if I didn’t already have a girl crush on her. She plays this girl named Tina who is a total go getter. I’ve always been a planner so I’m secretly jealous of people who can be spontaneous all the time. The show is pretty funny too. And real. It deals with relatable issues. My type of series.
6. Father John Misty’s new single Chateau Lobby #4. John and I are so excited for his new album coming out in February. I was a big fan of his last album so I am looking forward to listening to his new songs. He’s such a sick romantic. I love it. Also we are going to his show in April at the North Park Theatre. Boo-yah!
7. This article on The Motherhood Days We Don’t Talk About That Much That We Should. If you’re a mom just read it. That’s all.
9. My friend Kristin recommended I check out the Minimalist Baker blog and it’s so neat! It’s written by a couple living in Portland that create recipes with a minimal number of ingredients. YES! Also, beautiful photography.
10. Pretty much everything on the OEUFNYC website for baby girls. More specifically these crowns. Are you kidding me? As if I was not already super into Sienna’s headband game. Adorbs.
Happy Weekend Friends!